Voice binding not working any more

Post your question or observations here.

Moderator: DevRuss

nakedlunch38

Voice binding not working any more

Post by nakedlunch38 »

Tried this SW and instantly purchased it as it was working like a charm.

However thanks to an update (of star citizen), I had to redo all the key bindings.

Now the ControlMyJoystick software recognizes the voice command (see Log tab) correctly, but doesn't beep (box is checked) and doesn't execute the binding process.

Also It doesn't "jump/highlight" the right command any more but highlights (without beeping) the "bind axis left" only even though I say "bind axis both".

Again: in the log, the command is shown correctly. Also the other voice based macros that I created work hence I don't think it's a basic voice recognition problem but rather something with the "built in" binding commands.

Any suggestions how to remedy this?

p.s.: It has worked a week or so ago. No change in SW/HW since then.
nakedlunch38

Re: Voice binding not working any more

Post by nakedlunch38 »

Ok, in case someone is having the same issue.

I was able to bind everything thanks to the right click context menu in the output tab.

All good again.

Still - formidable piece of software! Very pleased to play SC with the spacemouse.
DevRuss
Journeyman

Re: Voice binding not working any more

Post by DevRuss »

Yes indeed, right-clicking on the output joystick axis will show commands to initiate voice binding. The help file/vids are getting to be pretty out of date. We'll have a new version out later this year and try to make this easier.
Russ - Tetherscript Developer