Relatory based on the database of missing photos

Got an idea for a great new feature? Let's hear it!

Moderator: DevRuss

rafaelnf

Relatory based on the database of missing photos

Post by rafaelnf »

I work with school photography company that has been using the "control my nikon" software for several years to take pictures of students.Wil be great a new feature that would allow to map all the students who have already been photographed and generate a report of the students who still need to be photographed by one or more criteria like "Class" .

This feature would be beneficial for the user because it would help them keep track of which students they still need to photograph and ensure that no students are missed. It would also help the user be more efficient in their photography process and save time by not having to search through their records to determine which students still need to be photographed.

Overall, this feature would be a valuable addition to the "control my nikon" software for this school photography company, and it would help them to better manage their photography process.
DevRuss
Journeyman

Re: Relatory based on the database of missing photos

Post by DevRuss »

I'm going to add this excellent suggestion to the list of things to look at for the next version of ControlMyNikon. Sounds like it would make a great workflow.
Russ - Tetherscript Developer