Nikon d850

Post your question or observations here.

Moderator: DevRuss

kkayser
Apprentice

Nikon d850

Post by kkayser »

The Nikon d850 is not listed in my version of CMN. If I could download the latest version of CMN it would list this camera, but I cannot find where to download it. the tetherscript link for "download" is dead. When I attempt to record video, I get a message that the camera is not set correctly.
I cannot find where I can submit questions for support. It says to fill in the support form, but I cannot find that form.
DevRuss
Journeyman

Re: Nikon d850

Post by DevRuss »

I just confirmed the download link for the version with D850 support is working at

https://tetherscript.com/controlmynikon-download/

For recording video on the D850, you'll need to have a memory card in the camera, and set it to video mode, instead of live view mode. Then you can record video in ControlMyNikon.
Russ - Tetherscript Developer
michel legendre

Re: Nikon d850

Post by michel legendre »

I use 2 different D850 for books digitization, one for left page and the other for right page of course. I use 2 PCs with CMN 5,6 on each one.
One is on Windows 7 , and it works correctly but the other one (don't ask why here) is on Windows 10 this one doesn't work...!!! The systeme sees the camera but I can't connect with CMN. I can't even see the TCP-IP trigger option available wich I normaly use to trigger both cameras via a third App.

I made all the interchangeability options white the one that works (cable, camera settings)...nothing change : windows 10 and ControilMyNikon 5,6 can't make my Nikon D850 talk together..
Any help here?
Thanks